The MS Knowledge Network is the MS Canada’s hub of knowledge and navigators, providing consistent, quality MS information and support for anyone in Canada.
MS Navigators provide trusted information on all aspects of life with MS. Whether you’re living with the disease, working with or caring for someone with MS, being able to tap into current, reliable information will enable you to make informed choices. MS Navigators can help you find the information and support that is tailored to your unique situation. Contact an MS Navigator to learn more about:
- Reliable information about multiple sclerosis and allied conditions
- Resources for managing your symptoms
- News about programs and services in your area
- Making sense of advances in MS research
- Guides and online resources for everyday use, e.g. how to apply for CPP, how to talk to children about MS
- Help navigating local health and community services
- Practical assistance finding income and employment support, financial planning and more
It’s easy to connect with the MS Knowledge Network. MS Navigators are available to assist anyone in Canada from 8am to 8pm ET, Monday to Friday. Contact us today:
Outside of the MS Navigator service hours, or if you prefer finding
information on your own, you can use our website to find reliable
information and support 24/7.
Please note: The MS Society’s team of MS Navigators are not healthcare professionals; individuals living with MS are encouraged to talk with their healthcare team to discuss their options in managing their MS symptoms.
The MS Knowledge Network is not a distress centre nor a crisis organization. If you are in immediate need of support call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest hospital. There are a number of additional mental health supports available across Canada for all ages